There is no second thought to the fact that NETGEAR Extender Setup is a boon for all those users who want to boost the network range to a great extent. Also known as wireless repeaters, WiFi Extenders are networking devices that receive the existing signals and then amplify it to reach in far corners of the house or workplace. Netgear Support
Mywifiext.net is a web address that is intended for completing the extender setup process with ease. At times, it shows error screens thus users are unable to access mywifiext. This is because mywifiext.net is just a local web address, it is not a regular website on the internet. Therefore, users cannot connect to mywifiext.net setup page. To get rid of this issue, connect the extender to the available network using an Ethernet cable or wirelessly. If the error messages continue to appear, take help from our expert technicians on toll-free number 1-844-456-4180. Netgear support
Steps for NETGEAR Extender Setup and Support
NETGEAR WiFi Range Extenders can be set up in two ways: manual method and the WPS method.
1. Manual Method
If your extender has an Ethernet port, walk through the steps given below to set up Netgear Extender Setup manually:
- Connect to NETGEAR Wireless Extender to a computer.
- Log in to mywifiext.net webpage. This is the default NETGEAR Extender Login page.
- The login page asks for a username and password.
- If you don’t have an account, create one using email and password as the word ‘password’.
- Once NETGEAR Extender Setup page opens, select the router network.
- Enter any password you like and click on the Continue button.
- Apply settings.
That’s it. If Netgear Extender Support has been successfully done, then the extender shows four green lights. Got an issue during the setup process? Give us a call on 1-844-456-4180(toll-free number).
But what if your NETGEAR WiFi Range Extender doesn’t have an Ethernet Port? Need not to worry, just follow the instructions below:
- Reset Netgear extender setup to default values.
- Go to the NETGEAR Extender Login page by using mywifiext.net web address.
- Type username and password into the given fields.
- Follow the setup wizard to connect to the router.
In this way, NETGEAR Extender with an Ethernet port can be set up.
2. WPS Method
Using the WPS method for NETGEAR Extender is very simple. Only a few steps and you are done.
- Power on the extender.
- Press the WPS button on the extender.
- Blinking WPS light shows extender has started to configure with the router.
- After some time, there will be 3 solid green lights which signify that the extender is properly configured with a router.
- In the case of dual-band extender, repeat step 2.
As soon as NETGEAR Extender Setup is completed, the extended network for both frequency bands should broadcast. Simply connect all wired or wireless devices to the extended networks and start using internet benefits.
For any type of Netgear Extender whether it is related to setup or configuration, feel free to take help from our technical specialists at 1-844-456-4180.